At Pro-Taxman, our dedicated team of UK accountants and tax advisers are always on hand to answer your questions about all aspects of business and personal taxation, Property taxation, VAT and more. ​

Whenever you need us, we’re never more than a phone call or email away but, to make your life even easier, we’ve rounded up some of the more frequently asked questions and provided the answers below, so you can get the help you need even faster!

Of course! Our team of dedicated accountants and tax advisers work with companies of all sizes, across South West London and beyond.

So whether you’re looking for an accountant for a start-up business, tax advice for a medium sized business, or payroll for a large organisation, we can help.

Absolutely! If your business exceeds the VAT threshold, you’ll need to register for VAT. At Pro Taxman, we have a wealth of experience when it comes to the VAT registration process. Our Hounslow based VAT experts will take care of the full registration process for you.

In some cases, it can be beneficial to register your company for VAT even if your business turnover hasn’t reached the threshold. Our London VAT experts will assess your current situation and advise you of the best, most efficient approach.

Never underestimate the benefits of tax planning as early as possible. Whilst filing your returns at the end of the year is important, taking a pro-active approach to planning and managing tax payments can prove invaluable in helping you to reduce your tax bills year on year.

Whilst we may not offer the cheapest costs, that’s because we don’t offer the cheapest service.

Instead, we deliver accurate, quality work on time, every time, all whilst ensuring we meet the kind of exceptionally high standards you deserve.

What’s more, with every job we do, we guarantee no hidden charges or additional costs. The price we quote is the price you pay.

In accordance with the Companies Act 2006, it is no longer a legal requirement for companies formed after 6th April, 2008, to appoint a company secretary.

However, as the director of your company, you will be responsible for all company secretary duties. Many business owners choose to outsource these secretarial duties to a professional accountants, allowing them to focus on other aspects of running their business.

All active UK limited companies must complete and file a corporation tax return, usually each year. This is also known as a CT600 form. The tax return will include information about your company’s profits and losses for the year, as well as any applicable allowances and reliefs.
Absolutely! We are specialists when it comes to Landlord tax. Our skilled and experienced team of London accountants and tax advisers will ensure that you’re aware of all the relevant tax regulations and you’re fully compliant at all times. We’ll also help you optimise your rental income, legally and ethically.

Absolutely not. We guarantee no hidden charges or additional costs. The price we quote is the price you pay.

This is an area of our business approach we refuse to compromise on.

Our team of skilled and experienced accountants and tax advisers are based in Hounslow, South West London and work with small and medium sized businesses across Richmond, Twickenham, Heston, and Ealing.

Of course, we also work with companies further afield in London and right across the UK.